The trend in today’s society is to experiment towards creating own start-up, as it allows a range of flexibilities and personalization as opposed to diving in the corporate world. In order to market your start-up business, it is remarkably essential to utilize online marketing strategies such as “Search Engine Optimization (SEO)“. SEO needs to be adopted and utilized smartly to gain traffic and targeted customers for a product or service. The new face adopted after the internet and technological advances requires a different approach to be utilized to keep start relevant to the search engines.
If you are starting your own business, the priority is to reach as many customers as possible and ensure that they manage to come across your start-up business when they search for a similar product or service. To do this in the cheapest and most convenient manner, by which you can reach a large number of clients, the SEO of the business website is recommended. If one is serious regarding getting a significant and steady stream of top-notch new inquiries from lucrative new customers, it is important to stay on top of the competition using SEO.
The start-up businesses that do not appear on the first page of a search results, usually lose the major chunk of their potential clients. This is why we have compiled a list of the top five SEO strategies for start-ups to use. Incorporating these SEO tips within your startup’s marketing strategy will ensure that your website is found by the client at the right time, and bring the right kind of traffic to your site.
- Shortlist your startup’s target keywords: The entire SEO is revolved on using right keywords on your site, in order to ensure that when the client searches those keywords, your website is one of the top ten of search results. Figuring out the targeted keywords can be done by conducting research on the startup’s target demographic as well as recent and current search trends, in order to determine what keywords are being used by competitor’s sites. The key is to ensure that the client stays interested in the content on your website, so it is important to stay abreast of all the latest trends and search queries pertaining to your startup’s services or offerings.
- Make Sure Your Website Is Technically Perfect: It is extremely important for a website to have the correct indexing, and that can be only possible by having quality rather research-based content on the site. The code that is created for the site has to be friendly and comply with major search engines guidelines. It is much easier by using content management systems such as WordPress as they have SEO and other plugins that make the process smoother. Along with WordPress, one can also make sitemaps and then submit these to Google Webmaster Tools for validation.
- Stick to Simplicity: For SEO, it is important to create content that makes a direct connection with one’s targeted audience and market. The phrasing and design should be easy to understand so that a wider range of audience can be approached and attracted towards the website. The English should be clear and grammatically correct, the images should not be blurry, and the color contrast should not be too sharp and be simple enough for a novice to understand.
- Do Your Research on SEO: One of the best tips pertaining to SEO is to do your research on it and do see what the experts have to say – the ones who do their analysis upon Google’s output. One should not just go by what Google says, rather one should study books such as ‘Beginner’s Guide to SEO’ by Moz.
- Incorporating Infographics: Using bright colored graphs, diagrams, and pictures allow users to quickly gain the information, without getting bored with a lot of texts. It is a quick method to present information graphically and draw their attention towards prioritized information.
All these tips can be utilized for start-up businesses seeking to incorporate SEO within their online advertisement strategy.
The following two tabs change content below.
Faisal Jamal is one of the Top Digital Marketing expert from Pakistan with expertise in a diverse range of strategies within multiple industry settings, including digital marketing, web agency, and e-learning. Faisal help businesses in developing digital marketing & brand development strategy by utilizing his search engine marketing, SEO and SMO skills. Founder of Redstorm Scientific
& Kratom Guides